Blog History

Prior to 2011 I had a blog by the same name that listed 1,000s of blogs by category and country.

For some inexplicable reason, Google, in its infinite wisdom, lost/closed/deleted my account. I lost more than four years of blogging.

I have continued blogging, but this time on Wordpress, this will be my only blog on Blogspot. I hope to resurrect what I had.

You can visit my other blogs, the links are on the sidebar.

Eventually, there will be Libraries added and worthy blogs linked.

Wednesday 3 October 2012

If you like foodie photos

Cool blog found.

BunnyandPorkBelly

life is always sweeter and yummier through a lens

Lots of food and restaurant photos from around the Boston area, and some further afield. The photos are quality, according to Bunny, not always the food.

One of her fab photos from Sushi Island...

Image credit: bunnyandporkbelly



No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Tramp

free counters