Blog History

Prior to 2011 I had a blog by the same name that listed 1,000s of blogs by category and country.

For some inexplicable reason, Google, in its infinite wisdom, lost/closed/deleted my account. I lost more than four years of blogging.

I have continued blogging, but this time on Wordpress, this will be my only blog on Blogspot. I hope to resurrect what I had.

You can visit my other blogs, the links are on the sidebar.

Eventually, there will be Libraries added and worthy blogs linked.

Sunday 14 October 2012

A blog about drinks

boydrinksworld is a blog about drinks. It's an in depth look at all sorts, well written and often humurous. It looks at drinks from the side, the side we don't often think about.

"Gentlemen of a century ago expressed their identity through the gentlemanly arts.  Drinking and making cocktails for friends is to me part and parcel of the expressing the gentlemanly arts."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Tramp

free counters