Blog History

Prior to 2011 I had a blog by the same name that listed 1,000s of blogs by category and country.

For some inexplicable reason, Google, in its infinite wisdom, lost/closed/deleted my account. I lost more than four years of blogging.

I have continued blogging, but this time on Wordpress, this will be my only blog on Blogspot. I hope to resurrect what I had.

You can visit my other blogs, the links are on the sidebar.

Eventually, there will be Libraries added and worthy blogs linked.

Thursday 13 December 2012

Newspapers

During my perambulations through the blogosphere I come across many unusual sites. Many of them are foreign newspapers, or English editions of foreign newspapers.

One I came across this afternoon piqued my interest, from Yemen; and I decided that some of these unusual newspapers could well be of interest to others.

A blog list on the front page (for the moment) will have these listed as I find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Tramp

free counters