Blog History

Prior to 2011 I had a blog by the same name that listed 1,000s of blogs by category and country.

For some inexplicable reason, Google, in its infinite wisdom, lost/closed/deleted my account. I lost more than four years of blogging.

I have continued blogging, but this time on Wordpress, this will be my only blog on Blogspot. I hope to resurrect what I had.

You can visit my other blogs, the links are on the sidebar.

Eventually, there will be Libraries added and worthy blogs linked.

Sunday 18 November 2012

Ex-pat in Rio de Janeiro

Eat Rio is a great look at Rio de Janeiro from an Englishman's point of view.

Melzinho, literally 'little honey' image: Eat Rio
I am an ex-pat in Rio, but I look from a different angle and I find Tom's view refreshingly informative about life in this city of 12 million people. He talks about small things that I have overlooked like melzinho and how important it is on long journeys.

Blurb from his 'about': My name is Tom Le Mesurier. Originally from England, I travelled around quite a bit and am now settled in Rio. I enjoy food, drink and over-indulgence of all kinds.

If you want a good read, then definitely check this one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Tramp

free counters