Blog History

Prior to 2011 I had a blog by the same name that listed 1,000s of blogs by category and country.

For some inexplicable reason, Google, in its infinite wisdom, lost/closed/deleted my account. I lost more than four years of blogging.

I have continued blogging, but this time on Wordpress, this will be my only blog on Blogspot. I hope to resurrect what I had.

You can visit my other blogs, the links are on the sidebar.

Eventually, there will be Libraries added and worthy blogs linked.

Thursday 29 November 2012

Brilliant Handcrafts


Here's a sample
Altered Alchemy is a brilliant blog. I have known the author and crafter for some years; although, with the Google fiasco of my Blogspot blogs and account all disappearing, we lost contact.

Yesterday I found her blog again. It's changed, the style of her blog is wonderful, but her craft seems to have matured, it's awesome.

Luthien Thye is a truly remarkable person, which is reflected in her skills, a far cry from beginning life as a professional.

I can only suggest that you have a look and judge for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Flag Tramp

free counters